Microsoft VBScript Step by Step
by Ed Wilson
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get guidance from a well-known scripting expert—and teach yourself the fundamentals of Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript). This tutorial delivers hands-on, self-paced learning labs to help you get started automating Microsoft Windows administration—one step at a time.
Discover how to:
- Manage folders and files with a single script
- Configure network components with Windows Management Instrumentation
- Administer users and groups using subroutines and Active Directory Service Interfaces (ADSI)
- Design logon scripts to configure and maintain user environments
- Monitor and manage network printers
- Back up and edit the registry—avoiding common pitfalls
- Handle errors and troubleshoot scripts
- Simplify administration for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and Internet Information Services 6.0
Includes a CD featuring:
- All practice exercises
- 100+ sample scripts to adapt for your own work
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Pearson Education, November 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: