Microsoft VBScript Step by Step
by Ed Wilson
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get guidance from a well-known scripting expert—and teach yourself the fundamentals of Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript). This tutorial delivers hands-on, self-paced learning labs to help you get started automating Microsoft Windows administration—one step at a time.
Discover how to:
- Manage folders and files with a single script
- Configure network components with Windows Management Instrumentation
- Administer users and groups using subroutines and Active Directory Service Interfaces (ADSI)
- Design logon scripts to configure and maintain user environments
- Monitor and manage network printers
- Back up and edit the registry—avoiding common pitfalls
- Handle errors and troubleshoot scripts
- Simplify administration for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and Internet Information Services 6.0
Includes a CD featuring:
- All practice exercises
- 100+ sample scripts to adapt for your own work
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Pearson Education, November 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: