Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Step by Step
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The smart way to build applications with Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 -- one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy -- and quickly teach yourself how to create SharePoint 2010 applications and workflows with Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010. With Step by Step, you set the pace -- building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Design solutions to meet your business scenario -- without code
- Customize lists, libraries, and SharePoint site pages
- Use Web Parts to display, edit, and modify list item data
- Access data from a variety of external sources
- Create workflows to automate business processes
- Use master pages and CSS to control how sites work
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the books practice files -- ready to download and put to work.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book -- with unlimited access on the Web.
- Pearson Education, December 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: