The smart way to build applications with Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 -- one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy -- and quickly teach yourself how to create SharePoint 2010 applications and workflows with Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010. With Step by Step, you set the pace -- building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Design solutions to meet your business scenario -- without code
- Customize lists, libraries, and SharePoint site pages
- Use Web Parts to display, edit, and modify list item data
- Access data from a variety of external sources
- Create workflows to automate business processes
- Use master pages and CSS to control how sites work
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the books practice files -- ready to download and put to work.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book -- with unlimited access on the Web.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: