Microsoft SQL Server 2012 A Beginners Guide 5/E
- List Price$40.00
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Essential Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Skills Made Easy
Get up and running on Microsoft SQL Server 2012 in no time with help from this thoroughly revised, practical resource. Filled with real-world examples and hands-on exercises, Microsoft SQL Server 2012: A Beginner's Guide, Fifth Edition starts by explaining fundamental relational database system concepts. Then, you'll learn how to write Transact-SQL statements, execute simple and complex database queries, handle system administration and security, and use the powerful analysis, business intelligence, and reporting tools. XML, spatial data, and full-text search are also covered in this step-by-step tutorial.
- Install, configure, and customize SQL Server 2012
- Create and modify database objects with Transact SQL statements
- Write stored procedures and user-defined functions
- Handle backup and recovery
- Automate administrative tasks
- Tune your database system for optimal performance, availability, and reliability
- Implement security measures using authentication, encryption, and authorization
- Work with SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, and other business intelligence tools
- Store, display, and query XML documents
- Manage spatial data
- Query documents using MS Full-Text Search (FTS)
- McGraw-Hill Education, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: