Microsoft SQL Server 2012 T-SQL Fundamentals
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$35.99
Save $4.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Gain a solid understanding of T-SQL—and write better queries
Master the fundamentals of Transact-SQL—and develop your own code for querying and modifying data in Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Led by a SQL Server expert, you’ll learn the concepts behind T-SQL querying and programming, and then apply your knowledge with exercises in each chapter. Once you understand the logic behind T-SQL, you’ll quickly learn how to write effective code—whether you’re a programmer or database administrator.
Discover how to:
- Work with programming practices unique to T-SQL
- Create database tables and define data integrity
- Query multiple tables using joins and subqueries
- Simplify code and improve maintainability with table expressions
- Implement insert, update, delete, and merge data modification strategies
- Tackle advanced techniques such as window functions, pivoting and grouping sets
- Control data consistency using isolation levels, and mitigate deadlocks and blocking
- Take T-SQL to the next level with programmable objects
- Pearson Education, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: