Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Step by Step
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Teach yourself how to build, manage, and access SQL Server 2008 reports—one step at a time. Whether you’re a report developer, IT administrator, or business user, this sequential, learn-by-doing tutorial shows you how to deliver the business intelligence information your organization needs.
Discover how to:
- Install and configure Reporting Services
- Put Report Builder and Report Designer tools to work
- Create interactive, online reports that enable users to sort and filter data
- Add charts and gauges to present data visually
- Deploy reports to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
- Monitor server performance and help secure content
- Use subscriptions to distribute reports via e-mail
- Build ad hoc reports and extend them with custom code
- Practice exercises and code samples
- Fully searchable eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Pearson Education, February 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: