Microsoft OneNote 2010 Plain & Simple
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft OneNote 2010 plain and simple! This full-color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to take, organize, and share great notes—with easy-to-follow steps, screenshots, and concise, straightforward language.
Here's WHAT you'll learn:
- Take notes and organize them with ease
- Arrange notes in pages, sections, and notebooks
- Add pictures, drawings, and audio and video clips
- Apply readymade and custom tags to your notes
- Link notes to web pages and Microsoft Office files
- Share your notes and collaborate with others
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
- Pearson Education, September 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: