Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to manage your projects with Project 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Build a project plan and fine-tune the details
- Schedule tasks, assign resources, and manage dependencies
- Monitor progress and costs—and keep your project on track
- Format Gantt charts and other views to communicate project data
- Begin exploring enterprise project management systems
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus guide to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Quick course on project management in the Appendix
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: