Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Best Practices
- List Price$47.99
- Your price$38.39
Save $9.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 20000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Covers Service Pack 1!
Apply best practices for administering Exchange Server 2010 and SP1--and optimize your operational efficiency and results. This guide captures the field-tested solutions, real-world lessons, and candid advice of practitioners across the range of business and technical scenarios--and across the IT life cycle. Gain expert insights on what works, where to make tradeoffs, and how to implement the best decisions for your organization.
Discover how to:
- Apply scenario-based guidance for planning and deployment
- Prepare Active Directory(R) and the server environment
- Validate requirements and understand configuration tradeoffs
- Learn best ways to manage users, mailboxes, and permissions
- Optimize message routing and security
- Design and implement Unified Messaging and federated delegation
- Define your archiving and compliance strategy
- Build high availability into your backup and recovery plan
- Monitor and tune performance
- Apply proven troubleshooting tactics
Companion Web content features:
- Checklists, planning worksheets, and other job aids
- Quick Reference Guide to best practices, including recommended configurations
- Fast-reference card for using Windows PowerShell(TM)
- Pearson Education, July 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: