Microsoft Excel 2010 Formulas and Functions Inside Out
- List Price$47.99
- Your price$38.39
Save $9.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Conquer Microsoft Excel formulas and functions—from the inside out!
You’re beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put Excel formulas and functions to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts increase their data analysis capabilities using Excel 2003, 2007, or 2010—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Customize Excel formulas using 350+ built-in functions
- Create reusable formulas for common calculations
- Learn smarter ways to calculate date and time values
- Systematically search worksheets with lookup and reference functions
- Perform advanced calculations using mathematical, statistical, and financial functions
- Build complex formulas by nesting one function inside of another
- Analyze profit margins and more with new functions in Excel 2010
- Develop your own functions with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Pearson Education, December 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: