Microsoft Access 2010 VBA Programming Inside Out
by Andrew Couch
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
You're beyond the basics, so dive right in and customize, automate, and extend Access—using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of time-saving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts use VBA to exploit the power of Access—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Enhance your application with VBA built-in functions and SQL code
- Use the Access Object Model to work with data in forms and reports
- Manipulate data using SQL, queries, and recordsets with Data Access Objects (DAO)
- Create classes for handling form and control events
- Connect your Access database to different sources of data
- Effectively plan how to upsize an existing Access database to Microsoft SQL Server
- Dynamically update Microsoft Excel spreadsheets from the database
- Migrate your Access database directly to the cloud using SQL Azure
- Pearson Education, July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: