Microsoft ADO.NET 4 Step by Step
by Tim Patrick
- List Price$35.99
- Your price$28.79
Save $7.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Teach yourself the fundamentals of ADO.NET 4 -- one step at a time. With this practical, learn-by-doing tutorial, you get the clear guidance and hands-on examples you need to start creating datacentric applications for Windows and the Web.
Discover how to:
- Connect to external data sources, including databases and other data formats
- Use ADO.NET Entity Framework to interact with underlying data stores
- Build Entity Framework models with graphical design tools in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Analyze information stored in ADO.NET with various LINQ providers
- Bind data directly to Windows Forms and Web Forms to drive information to users
- Manage disconnected or standalone data and information
- Go beyond the core functionality of ADO.NET to manipulate data in more advanced ways
Your step by step digital content includes:
- Practice exercises
- Fully searchable online edition of this book -- with unlimited access on the Web
- Pearson Education, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: