Planning and Design Data
- List Price$87.95
- Your price$79.19
Save $8.76 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 36000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- Significantly updated in reference to the latest construction standards and evolving building types
- Many chapters revised including housing, transport, offices, libraries and hotels
- New chapter on flood-aware design
- Sustainable design integrated into chapters throughout
- Over 100,000 copies sold to successive generations of architects and designers - this book belongs in every design studio and architecture school library
The Metric Handbook is the major handbook of planning and design information for architects and architecture students. Covering basic design data for all the major building types, it is the ideal starting point for any project. For each building type, the book gives the basic design requirements and all the principal dimensional data, and succinct guidance on how to use the information and what regulations the designer needs to be aware of.
As well as building types, the Metric Handbook deals with broader aspects of design such as materials, acoustics and lighting, and general design data on human dimensions and space requirements. The Metric Handbook provides an invaluable resource for solving everyday design and planning problems.
- Taylor and Francis, March 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: