The secrets of the ancient Eastern masters are your key to mind control--and victory.
Lost to history until now, these Eastern techniques of mental domination, developed and perfected over thousands of years--and through hundreds of secret cadres--are your crucial weapons for ensuring victory, even before landing a blow. As Dr. Haha Lung and Christopher Prowant unlock the seemingly supernatural strategies of Asia's shrouded cultures in their much-praised easy-to-understand language, you'll master long-lost techniques from:
• India: the extraordinary physical and mental powers of Tantric sex yoga
• Tibet: the unstoppable methods of sDop sDop, the secret warrior-monks
• China: the tactics and techniques of manipulation and mayhem of the Lin-Kuei and Mushuh Nanren
• Vietnam: the mysterious methods of the "The Clack Crows," a stealthy, ninjalike branch of the Cao Dai
• Japan: the strategies of the criminal masters of Japan's underworld for tempting and terrorizing your victim into obeying your every command
A word of caution: these are very powerful--and dangerous--secrets. Mental Dominance is for academic study ONLY.
Dr. Haha Lung is the author of more than a dozen books on martial arts, including Mind Penetration, Mind Fist, The Nine Halls of Death, Assassin!, Mind Manipulation, Knights of Darkness, Mind Control: The Ancient Art of Psychological Warfare, The Lost Fighting Arts of Vietnam and, with co-author Christopher B. Prowant, Ninja Shadowland.
- Kensington, July 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: