Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils: History
by Steve Barnes
- List Price$58.95
- Your price$53.09
Save $5.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils: History provides specific guidance on:
- recognising high ability and potential
- planning, differentiation, extension and enrichment in Histpry
- teacher questioning skills
- support for more able pupils with special educational needs (dyslexia, ADHD, sensory impairment)
- recording and assessment
- beyond the classroom: visits, competitions, summer schools, masterclasses, links with universities, businesses and other organisations.
The book includes comprehensive appendices with linked resources available online that feature:
- lesson plans and examples of activities
- high ability checklist
- information on coaching
- guidance on auditing provision for more able pupils.
This book is an essential resource for secondary teachers, subject heads of departments, leading teachers for G&T Education (gifted and talented co-ordinators), SENCos and LA advisers.
- Taylor and Francis, November 2007
David Fulton Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: