McGraw-Hill's SSAT/ISEE, 3rd Edition
- List Price$19.00
- Your price$15.19
Save $3.81 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A nationally known test-prep teacher gives you the edge over the SSAT/ISEE
McGraw-Hill's SSAT/ISEE offers complete coverage of both forms (grades 6-8 and 9-12) of the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) and all three forms (grades 5-6, 7-8, and 9-12) of the Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE), the two exams required for admission by more than 2,000 private high schools nationwide and overseas.
Inside you'll find
- 5 full-length sample tests--two practice SSATs and three practice ISEEs--with complete answer explanations
- Top 30 Tips for higher scores on test day
- Step-by-step review of all topics covered on the two exams
- Practical information for test-takers
- Foreword by the Dean of Admission, the Lawrenceville School
- McGraw-Hill Education, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: