McGraw-Hill Education SSAT/ISEE 2016-2017
- List Price$20.00
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A nationally known test-prep teacher gives you the edge over the SSAT/ISEE
McGraw-Hill Education: SSAT/ISEE offers complete coverage of both forms (grades 6-8 and 9-12) of the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) and all three forms (grades 5-6, 7-8, and 9-12) of the Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE), the two exams required for admission by more than 2,000 private high schools nationwide and overseas.
Inside you'll find:
- New: 16 easy-to-grasp, two-page graphic spreads that illustrate how to solve key problems
- New: The interactive Test Planner App, which you can use to plan your own study schedule
- 6 full-length sample tests--three practice SSATs and three practice ISEEs--with complete explanations
- Top 30 Tips for higher scores on test day
- Step-by-step review of all topics covered on the two exams
- McGraw-Hill Education, December 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: