McGraw-Hill's SAT Subject Test Biology E/M, 3rd Edition
- List Price$18.00
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.61 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Expert guidance on the Biology E/M exam
Many colleges and universities require you to take one or more SAT II Subject Tests to demonstrate your mastery of specific high school subjects. McGraw-Hill's SAT Subject Test: Biology E/M is written by experts in the field, and gives you the guidance you need perform at your best. This book includes:
- 4 full-length sample tests updated for the latest test formats--two practice Biology-E exams and two practice Biology-M exams
- 30 top tips to remember for test day
- Glossary of tested biology terms
- How to decide whether to take Biology-E or Biology-M
- Diagnostic test to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
- Sample exams, exercises and problems designed to match the real tests in content and level of difficulty
- Step-by-step review of all topics covered on the two exams
- In-depth coverage of the laboratory experiment questions that are a major part of the test
- McGraw-Hill Education, December 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: