McGraw-Hill's LSAT, 2014 Edition
by Wendy Hanks
- List Price$37.00
- Your price$29.59
Save $7.41 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
WE WANT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED ON THE LSAT
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's LSAT to make sure you're ready for this all-important exam. In this unique guide you'll find an innovative, casebook-style instructional approach along with seven full-length practice exams, fully explained practice questions, and all the tools and test-taking strategies you'll need to get your best LSAT score.
- 7 full-length practice exams: 3 in the book, 2 on CD-ROM, and 2 interactive practice tests online at MHPracticePlus.com
- New free interactive Test Planner app available for download (see inside front cover for details)
- 12 free online videos demonstrating effective techniques for answering the most difficult question types
- Sample LSAT study plans, tips for getting the most from the online practice tests and videos, and more
- Inside advice on applying to law school
- CD-ROM with computer-adaptive practice LSATs
- Compatible with Mac and PC systems
- McGraw-Hill Education, April 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: