McGraw-Hill's Conquering the New GRE Math : McGraw-Hill's Conquering the New GRE Math: McGraw-Hill's Conquering the New GRE Math
by Robert Moyer
- List Price$20.00
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Be ready for the mathematics sections of the GRE General Test--scheduled to be revised in August 2011
McGraw-Hill’s Conquering the New GRE Math offers you intensive review for every kind of GRE math question. Within each topic, solved problems of gradually increasing difficulty help you build your problem-solving skills. Exercises show how each math concept is tested on the GRE. Full-length GRE math sections provide practice with questions just like those on the real test.
- Complete coverage of the new math question types scheduled to be introduced in August 2011
- Intensive drill and practice to improve your math skills to get into the graduate program of your choice
- Sample GRE math questions build your test-taking confidence
- Expertise from an author who specializes in providing instruction to students whose math skills are weak or rusty
Topics include: The GRE Quantitative Reasoning Section; The Math You Need to Review; How the Questions Are Asked; GRE Quantitative Comparison; GRE Problem-solving (Multiple-choice); GRE Data Interpretation; GRE Numeric Entry Questions; GRE Mathematics Review; Number Properties; Arithmetic Computation; Algebra; Geometry; GRE Math Practice Tests; GRE Math Practice Test 1; GRE Math Practice Test 2; GRE Math Practice Test 3
- McGraw-Hill Education, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: