McGraw-Hill's Conquering the GMAT Math
by Robert Moyer
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
We want to help you succeed on the GMAT math section
If math is the hardest part of the GMAT for you, we're here to help. McGraw-Hill's Conquering GMAT Math is packed with strategies for answering every kind of GMAT math question. You'll also get intensive practice with every question type to help you build your test-taking confidence. With McGraw-Hill's Conquering GMAT Math, you'll have everything you need to get ready for test day-- and achieve your best GMAT math score.
- 3 full-length practice GMAT math tests with complete solutions
- Hundreds of additional practice questions
- Coverage of all math topics, including algebra, geometry, and data sufficiency and interpretation
- Studying and test-day strategies
- Information on the format and structure of the GMAT math section
- More help online
- McGraw-Hill Education, December 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: