McGraw-Hill's ACT, 2014 Edition
by Steven Dulan
- List Price$20.00
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
WE WANT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED ON THE ACT
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw- Hill's ACT to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional ACT instructors who have helped thousands of students just like you to succeed on this important test. You'll get online help, 6 full-length practice tests, model ACT essays, hundreds of practice problems, and all the facts about the current exam. With McGraw-Hill's ACT, we'll guide you step by step through your preparation program--and give you the tools you need to succeed.
- 6 full-length practice ACTs: 4 in the book and 2 interactive tests online at MHPracticePlus.com
- New free interactive Test Planner app available for download (see inside front cover for details)
- Online videos illustrating ACT problemsolving techniques
- Hundreds of sample questions with explanations
- Strategies to help you answer every type of ACT question
- McGraw-Hill Education, April 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: