McGraw-Hill's 10 ACT Practice Tests, Second Edition
- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
We want to give you the practice you need on the ACT
McGraw-Hill's 10 ACT Practice Tests helps you gauge what the test measures, how it's structured, and how to budget your time in each section. Written by the founder and faculty of Advantage Education, one of America's most respected providers of school-based test-prep classes, this book provides you with the intensive ACT practice that will help your scores improve from each test to the next. You'll be able to sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress-and to do your very best on test day.
- 10 complete sample ACT exams, with full explanations for every answer
- 10 sample writing prompts for the optional ACT essay portion
- Scoring Worksheets to help you calculate your total score for every test
- Expert guidance in prepping students for the ACT
- More practice and extra help online
ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc., which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
- McGraw-Hill Education, July 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: