McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Pain Medicine
- List Price$92.00
- Your price$82.79
Save $9.21 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 37600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
1000 Q&As provide the preparation you need to ace the pain medicine board exams and anesthesiology recertification!
"The book is meant for all physicians who are practicing interventional pain medicine. It is certainly a very helpful book for any pain fellow getting ready for board examinations....There are other pain review books available...but none as useful as this book is in preparing readers for the pain boards. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review: Pain Medicine is the perfect way to prepare for the American Board of Anesthesiology exam as well as exams given by the American Board of Pain Medicine and the American Academy of Pain Medicine. It's also great for recertification! You'll find everything you need in one comprehensive review . . . questions, answers, explanations, practice tests, and references.
Here's why this book is the ultimate anesthesiology board review tool:
- 1000 questions and answers with detailed explanations for correct and incorrect answers
- The number of questions per topic reflects the make-up of the actual exam -- so you know you're putting the most amount of study time into what's most important
- Answers are referenced to major pain medicine texts
- Questions duplicate the style and format of the ABA exam
- McGraw-Hill Education, May 2009
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: