Math Workout for the GRE, 3rd Edition
- Your price$12.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. The Princeton Review's Math Workout for the GRE gives you everything you need to practice your way to perfection on the quantitative portions of the GRE exam. Inside, you'll find useful reviews of key test topics, strategies for tackling tough questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
This eBook edition has been optimized for digital viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 200+ practice questions with detailed answers and explanations
· Step-by-step strategies to master every type of math question on the GRE, including tricky Quantitative Comparison, All-That-Apply, and Numeric Entry questions
· Helpful review of the math basics, algebra, and geometry you'll need on the Math section of the GRE
· Glossary of common terms to brush up on your math vocabulary
· Summary of important triggers to maximize your test-taking time
- Random House Children's Books, February 2014
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: