Manufacturing Planning and Control for Supply Chain Management
- List Price$90.00
- Your price$80.99
Save $9.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 36800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The definitive guide to manufacturing planning and control--FULLY REVISED AND UPDATED FOR THE CPIM EXAM
Improve supply chain effectiveness, productivity, customer satisfaction, and profitability with help from this authoritative resource. Completely up-to-date, Manufacturing Planning and Control for Supply Chain Management: APICS/CPIM Certification Edition offers comprehensive preparation for the challenging CPIM exam with hundreds of practice exam questions and detailed case studies. In-depth coverage of manufacturing planning and control (MPC) best practices and the latest research gives you the competitive advantage in today's global manufacturing environment, and helps you to obtain the coveted CPIM designation.
Covers the state of the art in manufacturing, including:
- Manufacturing planning and control
- Enterprise resource planning
- Demand management
- Sales and operations planning
- Master production scheduling
- Material requirements planning
- Capacity planning and management
- Production activity control
- Advanced scheduling
- Distribution requirements planning
- Management of supply chain logistics
- Order point inventory control methods
- Strategy and MPC system design
- McGraw-Hill Education, March 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: