Managing People and Organizations in Changing Contexts
- List Price$67.95
- Your price$61.19
Save $6.76 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Managing People and Organizations in Changing Contexts addresses the contemporary problems faced by managers in dealing with people, organizations and managing change in a theoretically-informed and practical way. This textbook is a contemporary and relevant alternative to the standard works that cover material on Organization Behaviour and Human Resource Management because it approaches people management from the perspective of managers and aspiring managers.
The book has an international orientation and many of the cases and examples in the book reflect this. It addresses the problems that managers face in managing people in old and new economy organisations and is interdisciplinary in its approach, including contributions from management, organisational behaviour, HRM, strategy, marketing and reputation management, and technology. This text meets the requirements of managers, leaders and students in managing people in contemporary and changing contexts.
Managing People and Organizations in Changing Contexts offers:
* a contemporary and relevant edge with an original structure
* awareness of international and current trends and up-to-the-minute detail.
* cases based on original research and consulting experience
* new material on the role of management and leadership, technology and reputation management, and covers much of the material for CIPD’s core management standards
* material that has been tested with managers and students in Europe, the USA and Asia
* a website on
- Taylor and Francis, August 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: