Managers Guide to Marketing, Advertising, and Publicity
by Barry Callen
- List Price$15.75
- Your price$12.59
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Proven strategies that make sure your marketing message stands out from the rest
The average American is exposed to as many as 5,000 marketing messages per day, so it’s more important than ever to create the most effective marketing and advertising campaigns as possible.
Manager’s Guide to Marketing, Advertising, and Publicity explains
- The 14 principles of marketing communications strategy
- Common marketing mistakes to avoid
- Techniques for creating powerful marketing messages
- The many choices for delivering your marketing message
- How to take full advantage of digital platforms
Today, you must come up with a bigger, better, brighter marketing campaign, or you’re guaranteed to be lost in the noise. This primer is ideal for anyone looking to position his or her organization as a powerful competitor in the twenty-first century.
Briefcase Books, written specifically for today’s busy manager, feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for these innovative design features to help you navigate through each page:
- Clear definitions of key terms, concepts, and jargon
- Tactics and strategies for overseeing marketing initiatives
- Insider tips for getting the most out of marketing, advertising, and publicity
- Practical advice for creating effective campaigns
- Warning signs when preparing for and undertaking marketing initiatives
- Stories and insights from the experiences of others
- Specific marketing procedures, tactics, and hands-on techniques
- McGraw-Hill Education, September 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: