Management of Portfolios
- List Price$90.00
- Your price$76.49
Save $13.51 (15% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 36800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Management of Portfolios (MoP®) is part of the Global Best Practice suite of publications, which helps organizations and individuals manage their projects, programmes and services consistently and effectively.
At the heart of any portfolio management approach is the need to identify the right programmes and projects to deliver an organization's strategy, and ensure that targeted benefits are achieved. MoP describes the principles and best-practices that will enable public and private sector organizations of all sizes to either introduce or re-energize portfolio management approaches.
All professionals with an interest in, or responsibility for, organizational strategy and delivering programmes and projects, will benefit from this comprehensive reference manual.
Organizations applying this guidance can expect to see real benefits in the short term.
• Describes portfolio management and how best to apply the approach
• Shows how to get started and how to sustain progress
• Demonstrates how to adapt the principles and practices through real-life examples
• Leads to the efficient use of resources, better management of risk, and a greater return on investment
• Helps improve efficiency and effectiveness even where portfolio management practices are well established
This publication is the manual from which the syllabus and the examinations are set and supports the MoP qualification.
- The Stationery Office Ltd, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: