Malta, Gozo Marco Polo Travel Guide: The best guide to Valletta, Mgarr, Vittoriosa and much more
by Marco Polo
- List Price$5.99
- Your price$5.39
Save $0.60 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 3200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Travel with Insider Tips to Malta, the small island situated in the Mediterranean Sea that surprises many with its rich and vast history.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for Malta and discover its amazing history including information on Valletta, Gozo, Mdina and Rabat.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants such as
The Megalithic temples, St John’s Co-Cathedral and Hypogeum.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Tarxien, Ggantija, Ramla Bay and Ghajn Tuffieha Bay
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including a glimpse of how islanders lived in the 16th Century, where you can swim in peace and taking in the trail of the film stars who have graced the island on recent film shoots.
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Malta with street index
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Malta and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about - whether it is taking in Carnival season in March, trying your hand at some diving or giving the local soft drink ‘Kinnie’ a taste.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Malta hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Malta itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Not all eReaders fully support the additional functionality we have developed for our eBooks (e.g. web links, map zoom-ability). Please also be aware that loading time of content may vary between devices. Please consider these points prior to making your purchase.
- Marco Polo Travel Publishing, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: