Making PIC Microcontroller Instruments and Controllers
- List Price$55.00
- Your price$43.99
Save $11.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Essential Design Techniques From the Workbench of a Pro
Harness the power of the PIC microcontroller unit with practical, common-sense instruction from an engineering expert. Through eight real-world projects, clear illustrations, and detailed schematics, Making PIC Microcontroller Instruments and Controllers shows you, step-by-step, how to design and build versatile PIC-based devices. Configure all necessary hardware and software, read input voltages, work with control pulses, interface with peripherals, and debug your results. You'll also get valuable appendices covering technical terms, abbreviations, and a list of sample programs available online.
- Build a tachometer that gathers, processes, and displays data
- Make accurate metronomes using internal PIC timers
- Construct an asynchronous pulse counter that tracks marbles
- Read temperature information through an analog-to-digital converter
- Use a gravity sensor and servos to control the position of a table
- Assemble an eight-point touch screen with an input scanning routine
- Engineer an adjustable, programmable single-point controller
- Capture, log, monitor, and store data from a solar collector
- McGraw-Hill Education, February 2009
McGraw-Hill Education TAB
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: