Making Out in Indonesian
Revised Edition (Indonesian Phrasebook)
- List Price$7.99
- Your price$7.19
Save $0.80 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you are a student, businessman or tourist traveling to Indonesia and would like to have an authentic and meaningful experience, the key is being able to speak like a local. This friendly and easy-to-use Indonesian phrasebook makes this possible. Making Out in Indonesian has been carefully designed to act as a guide to modern colloquial Indonesian for use in everyday informal interactions-giving access to the sort of catchy Indonesian expressions that aren't covered in traditional language materials. Each expression is written in Indonesian so that in the case of difficulties the book can be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This Indonesian phrase book includes:
- A guide to pronouncing Indonesian words correctly
- Explanations of basic Indonesian grammar
- Complete Indonesian translations
- Useful and interesting notes on Indonesian language and culture
- Lots of colorful, fun and useful expressions not covered in other phrasebooks
- Tuttle Publishing, December 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: