Major Account Sales Strategy
by Neil Rackham
- List Price$28.00
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.61 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
An Arsenal of Shrewd Tactics and Winning Strategies to Make You a Major Account Sales Success
Knowing how to get to the decision maker, deal with the competition, understand buyer psychology, and service the client--these are the keys to success when you need to nail down major accounts. Now, for the first time, here's a book of practical, proven-effective strategies and tactics for the entire major account sales cycle.
Based on Neil Rackham's exhaustive research, the strategies you'll find here will enable you to . . .
- Tailor your selling strategy to match each step in the client's decision-making process.
- Ensure that you won't lose your customers because you'll know the psychology of the buyer and how to respond to their doubts.
- Gain entry to accounts through many different windows of opportunity.
- Deal with competitive situations, take on bigger competitors, and win using strategies that the author's meticulous research shows are employed by the most successful salespeople.
- Handle negotiations, concessions on price, and term agreements skillfully and effectively.
- Offer the ongoing technical and maintenance support that keeps your major accounts yours.
From a world-renowned sales innovator, this first-of-a-kind A-to-Z presentation of major account strategy puts sales success in your hands. Make it yours today. Read Major Account Sales Strategy.
- McGraw-Hill Education, January 1989
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: