MD Anderson Manual of Psychosocial Oncology
- List Price$97.00
- Your price$87.29
Save $9.71 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 39600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A practical and comprehensive guide to fostering behavioral and emotional health in cancer patients – from one of the world’s leading cancer treatment centers
Reflecting the collective expertise of more than forty contributors, most from the renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center, this manual addresses key psychological and behavioral issues that should be considered when treating cancer patients, including special populations such as children and the elderly.
- Communicating with patients and family
- Distress and cancer
- Assessment and management of psychological symptoms, including mood disorders, anxiety, fatigue, substance abuse, and delirium
- Family and cultural issues, including spirituality and religion and supporting the caregiver
- Integrative medicine
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Grief and end-of-life issues, including non-pharmacologic interventions and palliative medicine
- Healthcare professional wellbeing
MD Anderson Handbook of Psychosocial Oncology is designed to be a practical guide for clinicians and allied professionals in the day-to-day practice of psychosocial oncology, which is an essential component of the comprehensive care of cancer patients and their caregivers.
- McGraw-Hill Education, December 2010
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: