Delicious Alcoholic and Nonalcoholic Beverages for All Low-Carbohydrate Lifestyles
Are you maintaining a low-carb diet? Trying to cut your sugar intake? Or just trying to watch your weight...and still have fun? Look no further than this one-of-a-kind guidebook by famed low-carb guru Dr. Douglas Markham. Here you'll find a dazzling array of innovative recipes for easy-to-prepare, mouth-watering, low-carbohydrate cocktails and delicious high-protein snacks. You'll also discover:
- the safest, most effective way to follow a low-carb lifestyle in social circles
- how the kind of alcohol you ingest affects your brain and your body
- how to drink responsibly
- the preferred liquors, wines, and beers for stocking your bar
- sugar-free mixers, garnishes, and other ingredients to have on hand
- the nonalcoholic equivalents of today's most popular cocktails
- which low-carb protein-rich snacks can slow the absorption of alcohol
...and much more. Let Low-Carb Cocktails help you raise a glass to easy spirits, improved drinking habits, and a healthy, balanced life. Cheers!
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Douglas J. Markham
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Douglas J. Markham
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 25, 2016
- Pocket Books, November 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: