More titles to consider

Shopping Cart

You're getting the VIP treatment!

With the purchase of Kobo VIP Membership, you're getting 10% off and 2x Kobo Super Points on eligible items.

Item(s) unavailable for purchase
Please review your cart. You can remove the unavailable item(s) now or we'll automatically remove it at Checkout.


New, updated edition 2015. As a licensed therapist and certified relationship coach, Dr. Lyn Kelley gives you the complete low-down on low achieving, weak, passive men. You’ll learn why they are this way – and what to do about it! You’ll learn why high achieving women are drawn to low achieving men. Thomas Edison said, “Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.” But that 1% drives the other 99%! Find out how to be that 1%. She gives you the ONLY strategies that will motivate him to be the partner and man you want him to be.
•Passive and Passive Aggressive Men
•Weak and Helpless Men
•Shy and Socially Insecure Men
•Uncommunicative and Withdrawn Men
•Withholding Men
•Depressed Men
•Dreamers, Drifters and Serial Enthusiasts
•Single Focus and ADD Men
•Lazy Men
•How to Inspire Your Man to Greatness
•How to Motivate and Create Passion in Me

Ratings and Reviews

Overall rating

3.0 out of 5
5 Stars 4 Stars 3 Stars 2 Stars 1 Stars
0 0 1 0 0

Share your thoughts

You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!

We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!

All Reviews

  • 0 person found this review helpful

    0 people found this review helpful

    0 of 0 people found this review helpful

    Was this helpful to you?

    Thanks for your feedback!

    Report as inappropriate

    Low achievers

    Some of the same pages from authors other books but stil insightful and good reminders, the key to learning is repetitive behaviour...luckily :)


You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices:

  • IOS