Lonely Planet Thailand's Islands & Beaches
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
1 best-selling guide to Thailand's Islands & Beaches*
Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Climb karst formations over emerald seas in Railay, island-hop across the Andaman or sip cocktails on soft white sand; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Thailand's Islands & Beaches and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, religion, music, architecture, politics, environmental issues, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps
- Covers Bangkok, Ko Chang, Hua Hin, Phuket, Ko Samui, Ko Phi-Phi, Krabi, Pattaya, Ko Pha-Ngan and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches, our most comprehensive guide to Thailand's Islands & Beaches, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Thailand, Bangkok or Phuket? Check out Lonely Planet's Thailand guide or Bangkok guide for a comprehensive look at all these destinations have to offer; Discover Thailand, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions; or Pocket Bangkok or Pocket Phuket, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Celeste Brash, Austin Bush, David Eimer and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Thailand's Islands & Beaches. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, February 2013 - January 2014
- Lonely Planet Publications, June 2014
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: