Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Chile & Easter Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Museum-hop in Barrio Bellas Artes, kayak down the calm Rio Serrano, or marvel at the strikingly enigmatic moai of Easter Island; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Chile and Easter Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Chile & Easter Island Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, literature, cinema, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and wine
- Over 66 local maps
- Covers Santiago, Vina del Mar, Rapa Nui, Arica, Anakena Beach, Northern Patagonia, Southern Patagonia, Chiloe, Sur Chico, Norte Grande, Norte Chico, Middle Chile, Tierra del Fuego, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet and smartphone devices)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Chile & Easter Island, our most comprehensive guide to Chile & Easter Island, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's South America on a Shoestring guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: