Living Successfully with Screwed-Up People
- List Price$12.99
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.30 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Unfortunately, the world is full of screwed-up people. But the good news, says Elizabeth Brown, is that your world no longer has to revolve around them. With brilliant insights and a keen sense of humor, this trusted author and sought-after speaker shows readers how to:
• stop the power of whatever is eating them alive
• productively respond when confronted
• remain poised and in control when everyone around them loses it
• win fairly in unfair battles
• let go of what has been, or what they wish would be, and live triumphantly now
Dozens of real-life success stories, brief diagnostic tests, and practical tools are included to help readers assess their own situations and gain confidence to change self-defeating behaviors. This popular word-of-mouth bestseller now has an updated look.
- Baker Publishing Group, February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: