Use Data to Build a Better Startup Faster
- List Price$29.99
- Your price$23.99
Save $6.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Whether you’re a startup founder trying to disrupt an industry or an intrapreneur trying to provoke change from within, your biggest challenge is creating a product people actually want. Lean Analytics steers you in the right direction.
This book shows you how to validate your initial idea, find the right customers, decide what to build, how to monetize your business, and how to spread the word. Packed with more than thirty case studies and insights from over a hundred business experts, Lean Analytics provides you with hard-won, real-world information no entrepreneur can afford to go without.
- Understand Lean Startup, analytics fundamentals, and the data-driven mindset
- Look at six sample business models and how they map to new ventures of all sizes
- Find the One Metric That Matters to you
- Learn how to draw a line in the sand, so you’ll know it’s time to move forward
- Apply Lean Analytics principles to large enterprises and established products
- O'Reilly Media, March 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: