Leading Change in Health and Social Care
- List Price$54.95
- Your price$49.49
Save $5.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Learning is at the heart of change. This book breaks new ground in exploring the need for individuals to engage in personal change, through learning, as an essential part of achieving significant change in organisations. It explains how to engage with people's energy, enthusiasm and abilities to enable them to think and do things differently.
Providing an overview of leadership theories and a practical guide to management tools and techniques, Leading Change in Health and Social Care is illustrated throughout with examples drawn from health and social care settings. Key topics covered include:
* contemporary models of transformational leadership
* learning as the foundation of personal and organisational change
* systems thinking as a way of understanding change in complex services
* visions of a better future and how to develop them
* values and how they influence our choice of direction
* inspiring ourselves and others to take action.
This is a book for everyone who wants to improve health and social care services and enhance the experience of patients and service users. It assumes no previous knowledge of change management and is appropriate for students, teachers, trainers and professionals.
- Taylor and Francis, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: