Language and Linguistics: The Key Concepts
- List Price$30.95
- Your price$27.89
Save $3.06 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 13200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A comprehensive and critical A-Z guide to the main terms and concepts used in the study of language and linguistics, definitions featured include:
- terms used in grammatical analysis
- branches of linguistics from semantics to neurolinguistics
- approaches used in studying language from critical discourse analysis to systemic linguistics
- linguistic phenomena from code-switching to conversational implicature
- language varieties from pidgin to standard language.
This fully updated second edition includes a new introduction, a wide range of new entries (reflecting developments in linguistics) and added specialized further reading for lecturers and more advanced students.
- Taylor and Francis, August 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: