Lange Q & A Pharmacy, Tenth Edition
- List Price$71.00
- Your price$63.89
Save $7.11 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 29200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The most effective and comprehensive pharmacy review for the NAPLEX®
The ultimate pharmacy review covering every topic tested on the exam
1,500+ NAPLEX-style Q&As deliver unmatched preparation for the exam
- Build confidence and test-taking skills with more than 1500 NAPLEX®-style questions and tried-and-proven tips for boosting exam performance
- Learn from detailed explanations why answers are correct or incorrect
- Improve in every essential competency: pharmacology, pharmaceutical calculations, pharmacy, pharmaceutical compounding, biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics, health care equipment and supplies, and pharmaceutical care
- Recognize all frequently dispensed drugs, including the 200 generic drugs most likely to be dispensed by pharmacists
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EXCEL ON THE NAPLEX®
- Questions that cover every topic found on the exam
- An entire chapter devoted to patient profiles, with each profile accompanied by a series of questions
- An informative description of the computer-based examination
- Two valuable appendices: frequently dispensed drugs and trade names versus generic names
- McGraw-Hill Education, March 2011
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: