Lange Q&A Surgical Technology Examination, Sixth Edition
- List Price$71.00
- Your price$63.89
Save $7.11 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 29200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
More than 1,700 Q&As provide the most complete review available for the surgical technology certification exam
Includes companion downloadable files
LANGE Q&A: Surgical Technology Examination, 6e delivers 1,700 Q&As covering topics found on the national certification examination. The book includes detailed answer explanations and covers all major areas of surgical technology curriculum. The Sixth Edition has been updated to cover the latest surgical techniques, instruments and procedures.
- Companion files enable you to customize your exams and keep track of your scores
- Organized into six core sections: Fundamental Knowledge, Infection Control, Concepts of Patient Care, Preoperative Preparation, Intraoperative and Postoperative Procedures, and Technology in the Operating Room
- NEW chapters on robotics and endoscopic surgery
- Update your surgical know-how with the latest information on specific procedures such as orthopedics, plastic surgery, and emergency procedures
- NEW instrument chapter with more than 60 photos
- Great for use during coursework and for intensive exam preparation
- McGraw-Hill Education, February 2012
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: