LPIC-1/CompTIA Linux+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide (Exams LPIC-1/LX0-101 & LX0-102)
by Robb Tracy
- List Price$50.00
- Your price$39.99
Save $10.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
LPIC-1/CompTIA Linux+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Exams LPIC-1/LXO-101 & LXO-102
Get complete coverage of all the objectives included on the LPIC-1 and CompTIA LXO-101 and LXO-102 exams inside this comprehensive resource. Written by a Linux expert and technology trainer, LPIC-1/CompTIA Linux+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide includes learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass all three exams with ease, this comprehensive guide also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
COVERS ALL EXAM TOPICS, INCLUDING HOW TO:
- Work with the Linux shell
- Use the vi text editor
- Manage Linux files and directories
- Install Linux and manage the boot process
- Configure the graphical environment
- Manage software and hardware
- Manage users, groups, file systems, and processes
- Administer ownership, permissions, and quotas
- Write shell scripts
- Manage network settings and services
- Secure Linux and use encryption
- 150+ practice exam questions
- PDF copy of the book
- 50+ video training clips from the author
Robb Tracy, CNE, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Linux+, has designed and implemented technical training products and curricula for major hardware and software vendors, including Novell, Micron Technology, and Messaging Architects, Inc. He has also served on industry-wide certification committees and is a cofounder of Nebo Technical Institute, Inc., a leading provider of information technology training and consulting. Robb is the author of CompTIA Linux+ Certification Study Guide and other books.
- McGraw-Hill Education, September 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: