The World's Greatest Knife Book
by Joe Kertzman
- List Price$32.99
- Your price$26.39
Save $6.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 14000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Fine knives for discerning taste!
Whether a knife is a utilitarian tool to be used, maintained and respected; an object of art to be admired; or an example of fine craftsmanship passed down from generation to generation, countless examples are showcased in Knives 2016 with full descriptions and specifications of each model.
Modern flipper folders featuring bronze bushings and ball bearing pivot systems share space with traditional hunters and pocketknives in jigged bone and wood handles. Everything from pearl-handle fighters to engraved folding daggers, chef's knives and "pack and field blades" are covered extensively, including professional full-color photography and information on blade steels, as well as guard, bolster and handle materials.
The world's most complete Custom Knifemaker Directory includes names, addresses, emails, websites, phone numbers, specialties, patterns, technical information, list prices and tang stamps or marks. Find your dream knife and contact the maker today!
- Fascinating feature articles delve into filigree, inlay and pique, bloomery steel, meteorite, wares of the world, tactical folders, bayonets, color anodizing, hatchets, chopping froes and a whole lot more
- World's most comprehensive Custom Knifemaker Directory
- The latest trends in handmade knives
- State of the art mosaic damascus, sculpting, wire inlay, scrimshaw and engraving
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 27, 2016
- F+W Media, August 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: