- List Price$16.99
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get a concise introduction to Spring, the popular open source framework for building lightweight enterprise applications on the Java platform. This example-driven book for Java developers delves into the framework’s basic features, as well as complex concepts such as containers. You’ll learn how Spring makes Java Messaging Service easier to work with, and how its support for Hibernate helps you work with data persistence and retrieval.
In this revised edition of Just Spring, you’ll get your hands deep into sample code, beginning with a problem that illustrates Spring’s core principle: dependency injection. In the chapters that follow, author Madhusudhan Konda walks you through features that underlie the solution.
- Dive into the new chapter on advanced concepts, such as bean scopes and property editors
- Learn dependency injection through a simple object coupling problem
- Tackle the framework’s core fundamentals, including beans and bean factories
- Discover how Spring makes the Java Messaging Service API easier to use
- Learn how Spring has revolutionized data access with Java DataBase Connectivity (JDBC)
- Use Spring with the Hibernate framework to manipulate data as objects
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Madhusudhan Konda
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Madhusudhan Konda
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 30, 2016
- O'Reilly Media, July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: