Jazzy the Good Witch Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
The Jazzy the Good Witch crochet pattern is written in English (using US crochet terms). It contains detailed instructions and 10 photos to help you make this cute little witch.
Crochet skill level: Intermediate.
Size: Jazzy is 6.5" tall (16.5 cm).
Halloween treat bag diameter: 1", height: 1.2" (2.5cm x 3cm).
For materials you can use:
1) 3.00 mm hook.
2) 4 ply yarn (cream, pink, black, red, orange, green, light green, dark pink, yellow, light pink).
3) Mohair yarn (red for hair).
4) Polyester fiberfill.
5) Black 10 mm buttons for eyes or other eyes as desired.
6) Tapestry needle.
7) Sewing needle and thread for attaching eyes.
(These materials are not included).
Disclaimer: The finished dolls are not suitable for children 3 years and younger because of loose parts.
- K and J Dolls, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: