Japanese DeMYSTiFieD with Audio CD, 2nd Edition
by Eriko Sato
- List Price$25.00
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A fast and painless way to learn Japanese--now with all new quiz and test questions and a companion 75-minute audio CD
Japanese DeMYSTiFieD takes the mystery and menace out of learning Japanese by walking you step-by-step through the fundamentals of the language. The book/audio CD package lets you work at your own pace and arms you with the essentials of Japanese grammar in an unintimidating format. You will be able to:
- Understand basic grammar structures and verb tenses
- Pronounce Japanese sounds correctly
- Identify Japanese characters
- Build a Japanese vocabulary
- Communicate with confidence
The Japanese in the book is presented in both Japanese characters (hiragana, katagana, and kanji) and phonetic translation for easy pronunciation.
Inside you will find:
- Hundreds of brand-new quiz and test questions with answer keys, similar to those used in standardized scholastic exams
- Chapter-opening objectives that give you insight into what you are going to learn in each step
- Questions at the end of every chapter that reinforce your learning and pinpoint your weaknesses
- "Still Struggling?" icons that offer specific recommendations for those difficult subtopics
- Mcgraw-hill, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: