JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, The Complete Reference
- List Price$89.99
- Your price$71.99
Save $18.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 36800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Your definitive guide to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Implement and maintain a fully integrated, SOA-based ERP framework across your entire corporation. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne: The Complete Reference explains how to install and administer JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, store BI information in data marts and warehouses, manage servers and portals, and develop customized applications and kernel processes. You'll also learn how to create and distribute packages, use the security workbench, optimize performance, and apply the latest JD Edwards EnterpriseOne updates and tools releases.
- Set up and configure the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications suite
- Work with Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MSDE, and SSE data sources
- Define JD Edwards EnterpriseOne path codes, task views, and environments
- Deploy the object configuration manager and solution explorer
- Build client and server packages, media objects, and data warehouses
- Secure JD Edwards EnterpriseOne using LDAP, single sign-on, and third-party tools
- Administer portals and Web sites using JD Edwards EnterpriseOne's HTML server and server manager
- Troubleshoot and tune your system using the performance workbench
Covers Release 8.12
- McGraw-Hill Education, December 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: