Ireland Marco Polo Travel Guide: The best guide to Cork, Killarney, Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Kilkenny and much more
by Marco Polo
- List Price$5.99
- Your price$5.39
Save $0.60 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 3200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Travel with Insider Tips to beautiful Ireland - this guide has everything you need for a great break to this country proud of its traditional culture that is envied the world over.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for Ireland - this comprehensive guide covers the whole country and in more detail Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants such as Trinity College, Leinster House, Shandon Steeple and King John’s Castle.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Kilkenny Castle, Burren, Youghal and Muckross House
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including where best to observe dolphins and seals off the coast, the best jazz and folk venues and the best B&B in a castle.
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of all major Irish cities
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Ireland and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about - whether it is exploring the beautiful countryside, taking in a Gaelic football match or simply relaxing and enjoying a famous pint of Guinness.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Irish hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Ireland itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Not all eReaders fully support the additional functionality we have developed for our eBooks (e.g. web links, map zoom-ability). Please also be aware that loading time of content may vary between devices. Please consider these points prior to making your purchase.
- Marco Polo Travel Publishing, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: